Lifehacks: 10 Tips To Make Life Easier
- Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone & iPod in a bowl - the concave shape amplifies the music.
- Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones, so much more fun and easier to eat.
- Freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing sunburn relief.
- Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
- Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie-dough over the top and you have cookie bowls for ice-cream.
- Store bed linen sets inside one of their own pillowcases mean no more hunting through piles for a match.
- Pack shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing on your clothes - you can find them for free in just about every hotel.
- Baby powder gets sand off your skin easily - add it to your beach bag for a quick clean up!
- Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a stocking over the vacuum hose.
- Make an instant cupcake carrier by cutting crosses into a box lid.
Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.
|—||Bob Dylan (via girlwithoutwings)|
Win or lose.. I’m a proud Aggie forever and ever. :)
In the 8 am hour.